The objective of Finance Accounting Services NL (FAS-NL) is to create added value for the clients business units from the Shared Service Center concept and thus make a positive contribution to the results
The Innovation, Reporting & Analytics officer is deployed in both division-wide projects and projects within FAS NL. These are projects aimed at system and process improvements with a focus on controlling & accounting, in line with the AFKL policy. This with a large degree of independence within the given guidelines and frameworks. The Innovation, Reporting & Analytics officer keeps track of optimizing processes, procedures and systems within the focus area of FAS NL, in such a way that they meet current and future wishes and requirements, including responsibility for all reports (internal & external) and in close cooperation with the Internal Control Compliance Officer.
- HBO diploma (preferably Business Economics/Business Administration)
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of Financial accounting and systems, with an eye for the administrative organization and Internal control;
- Experience with simplifying, LEANing and streamlining processes, preferably also in the role of project lead
- Experience working with an Internal Control Framework, both in terms of content and process
- Strong numerical and analytical insight
- Affinity with ICT and administration systems and processes · Knowledge of the MS Office package (in particular Excel). IT interest, knowledge of SAP data analytics, Spotfire is a plus; · Good communication skills to gather relevant information and knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.