ASML is looking for a product owner with knowledge of data and Analytics!
Introduction to the job:
Are you looking to partner with businesses and our internal customers to achieve their goals and deeply understand their requirements? Are you able to prioritize requirements and reprioritize them as the business evolves? Are you capable of providing a clear point of view and vision on a product for a development and customer support team? Our Product Owners enable our operations to reach Operational Excellence by managing both internal and external stakeholders, prioritizing issues and driving the vision of the product. Would you like to be a part of the state-of-the art technology innovation happening at ASML? If so, then a job as a Product Owner within ASML’s ASML Data and Analytics Platform may be right for you!
As Product Owner DS, you will act as the product owner for the Data Services ART; you will be responsible for defining the requirements for on premise use cases in their journey to the cloud. You master the complexity of designing for service in a unique and highly demanding environment where performance, availability and costs are the major driving forces. Implementing organizational changes and change management are key components as well.
In addition to excellent analytical skills, you will need communication skills – to convince, motivate and inspire colleagues across multiple sectors working in different continents that are charged with implementing your requirements for process, software, organization and supporting infrastructure improvements. You have functional domain ownership in order to drive for efficiency, cost reduction, continuous improvement, and knowledge management. You will also need to be a good listener and negotiator in order to effectively engage and motivate stakeholders.
As Product Owner you are responsible to ensure business critical and priority features are delivered to meet customer requirements across program increments. You drive the realization of Service requirements through participation in the definition, realization and verification of service products and infrastructure. You are Responsible for driving (part of) the Data as a Service roadmap, which entails, however is not limited to:
- Clearly expressing and prioritizing Product Backlog items to best achieve goals and missions;
- Balancing external and internal business interests in this priority setting;
- Balance Costs, timing, technical choices
- Owns domain knowledge of the product
- Ensuring and reviewing the value of the work the Development Team performs;
- Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned;
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next;
- Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed to develop and deliver them;
- Integrate the product improvements in the service operation’s workflow
- Contribute to the creation of the Trusted Data and Data as a Service roadmap and its contribution to business revenue (Service Agreements) and cost (OPEX).
Who are you?
- MSc level in physics, electronics, mechatronics, software development, data science or information technology.
- Experience working on at least one programming language e.g. Python, Java, Scala, etc.
- Experience with Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, and Azure App Service is required or similar (AWS/GCP).
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) (e.g. Terraform), CI/CD pipelines, migration of services to Cloud is a strong plus.
- Experience in a Hi-tech Engineering environment or similar. Multidisciplinary, broad technical scope and track record in service or engineering leadership is a plus.
- Data science and machine learning skills are a plus.
- ASML Experience is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn and expand your knowledge,
- Result-oriented and high stress-tolerance,
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude,
- Work in and drive multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic environment,
- Able to structure and maintain overview,
- Has a helicopter view, can cover a broad technical scope,
- Strong stakeholder management and able to deal with resistance,
- Change manager,
- Team builder with positive attitude and “can-do” mentality.
- Act like an entrepreneur.