ASML is looking for a Agile Coach with experience of Jira Align
Introduction to the job:
ASML leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see –and the software to run them –to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved.
Role and responsibilities:
As a member of theIT End User Service Department you will be a member of the Atlassian support team. You will facilitate and enable the Proof Of Value(PoV)of Jira Align for Agile Release Trains within our Research and Development sector. After the PoV you will rollout and implement Jira Align for the selected ART’s.As part of the IT support team, you will also help maturing the Jira Align support servicein our growing environment.
We are looking for an Agile Coach who has functional and technical knowledge of Jira and Jira Align.
You need to be able to guide and support ART’sfrom their current Jira environmenttowards Jira Align. Our plan is to implement and rollout 30+ ART’s. For this youneed to match ASML way of working with combinedfunctionalknowledge of Jira Align,knowledge of the SAFe Core Values, Lean Agile Mindset and SAFe principles.This involves both Agile Coaching ashands on Jira Align configurationlike adding ART’s and Teams.
- Can coach Agile teams on all levels on Agile mindset.
- Can explain and propagate the SAFeframework.
- Can demo and train the Jira Align capabilities.
- Translate current processes and requirements of the ART into Jira Align functionality and way or working.
- Support, facilitate and guide ART teams in the PoV.
- Perform pre-checks and scans on ART’s that want to onboard.
- Implement and onboarding ART’s to Jira Align.
- Work together with Release Train Engineers, Agile Coaches, Technical Support team.
- Pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the functional team.
Education and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or software engineering.
- Technical Agile CoachJira Align
- Agile Coaching. Apply frameworks SAFe, Scrum, Kanban.
- Jira Align functional consultancy skills.
- Jira Align technical knowledgeas Admin.
- Jira Could experience, preferable as Admin.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Outgoing, actively building useful relationships in the scope of the assignment.
- Result driven, “make it happen” attitude.
- Accurate way of working, you ensure that what you do is documented and communicated.
- Ability to switch quickly between levels of abstractions. Enterprise, Portfolio, Solution and Team level.
- A continuous improvement attitude.
- Standardization and 80/20 mindset
- Show best practices