Deliver a platform to enable Build and run application-to-application (A2A), business-to-business (B2B), and business-to-government (B2G) integration flows and support end-to-end process integration based on request/reply patterns between applications, whether on premise, in the cloud, or across hybrid landscapes.
Working as the Solution Architect in the project you are responsible for collecting and validating the requirements from all our stakeholders, creating the architecture design, implementing IS/CI including tools and procedures, deliver all input for support teams and publish updates in existing Integration guidelines for architecture and development.
- An HBO or University degree or HBO/University level of skills and thinking acquired by training or experience.
- Demonstrated ability to reach out to stakeholders, to connect, and manoeuvre across differences of (and possibly conflicting) interests.
- Experience in the dynamics of internal projects and managing vendors like SAP.
- 5+ years of work experience as an SAP Solution Architect across the breadth of technology (cloud, integration, security, privacy, data, landscape) with a minimum 2 years in SAP BTP IS/CPI.
- SAP BTP Cloud Integration / IPAAS expertise.
- SAP PO Architecture expertise.
- Knowledge of BTP IS/CI license models.
- Knowledge and experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge and experience in setting up monitoring and alerting hybrid cloud integrations.
- Knowledge and experience in IT service management.
- Writing and visualization skills.
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.