ASML is looking for a business Analyst with experience of BizzDesign and configuration!
Introduction to the job:
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its headquarters in Veldhoven the Netherlands and has R&D and manufacturing operations in North America, Asia and the Netherlands.
The ASML IT division supports information management, workplace and collaboration facilities, infrastructure, automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal- and external activities.
Currently the ASML IT department is in an Agile Transformation, in which SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0) is being implemented.
Since 2022 ASML created a new ART (agile) that is focusing on improving tooling and related business processes in portfolio management within all ASML departments: Business Capability & Portfolio Management Services. Our vision is to provide innovative solutions to enable the end-to-end strategy deployment process (covering the disciplines Architecture, Portfolio Management & Business Process Management) in their current- and future need for technology support”
This ART is situated in IT End-User Services, which is part of the ‘Core IT’ domain. Our people are proud to be best in class in enabling ASML's employees in their challenge to deliver high class machines and services to our customers around the world. The Core IT portfolio exists of 8 ARTs and is growing. The teams are a mixture of young talent and senior specialists with a strong focus on delivering business value for our stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities:
- Retrieving and analyzing business requirements .
- Update the configuration of BiZZdesign.
- Execute and refine user stories in the Product Backlog.
- Support the Product Owner.
- Support in stakeholder management & communication.
- Support Team development activities.
- Support in onboarding of new users onto the BizzDesign platform.
- Requirements analysis and management.
- Basic knowledge of ArchiMate.
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence.
- Able to work autonomic as well as working in teams.
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferably Dutch as well.
- Eager to innovate and introducing new technologies.
- Take responsibility and ownership.
- Proactive and enthusiastic.
- Ability to communicate across communities.
- Basic knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and Business Capability planning.
- Stakeholder Management, capable to communicate on various levels in the Organization.
- Preferably experience with Bizzdesign.
Education and experience:
- Bachelors / Masters
- 3-4 years Medium
- More than 3 years of relevant experience as Business Process Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Functional Consultant or similar positions
- More than 3 years’ experience in working with Scrum teams, preferably in a scaled agile environment with SAFe or other frameworks.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Eliciting, specify and validating requirements by identifying and defining user and system requirements and translating ready the requirements to ready-for-Sprint User Stories.
- Establishing functional and non-functional requirements and conducting requirements feasibility study.
- Identfying and establishing (business) acceptance criteria per User Story.
- Review the User Stories created by the Product Owner and make sure that it meets the acceptance criteria. You make sure that every business rule is covered, and the functionality of the User Story is proper.
- Anticipating and analyzing the needs of the customers to find solutions to address their problems.
- Organizing the Product Backlog based on the prioritization provided by the Product Owner.
- Building User Stories according to the requirements and making sure that they meet the acceptance criteria. (To be done, if not done by the Product Owner.)
- Suggesting the requirements or improving them by working with the Product Owner and Stakeholders and understanding fully about the scope.
- Thorough understanding and practical experience with risk and dependency management.