ASML is looking for a Process consultant with Capex and Opex knowledge!
Introduction to the job:
We are a high-tech company and leading supplier to the semiconductor industry. We manufacture the complex lithography machines that chip manufacturers use to produce integrated circuits or computer chips. What we do is at the heart of all electronic devices that inform, entertain and connect us. More than 40,000 employees develop and manufacture key components for ASML lithography systems at our facilities in the Netherlands.
It is essential that ASML's property, plant and equipment, buildings, real estate and services are created and maintained at a consistently high level in order to further develop our (worldwide) facilities and the significant growth targets associated with it. The Corporate Real Estate (CRE) organization is a centralized department which is responsible for CRE activities worldwide, serving a continuously growing number of employees. In order to manage their business processes in a good manner, CRE is highly dependent on reliable data, analytics and application management.
Support the CRE organization with implementing tooling to support the Capex and Opex related processes and execute these processes in the tooling by providing an unambiguous process description.
Role and responsibilities:
- Define requirements in alignment with business stakeholders.
- Define the Capex (Capital expenses) and Opex (Operational expenses) registration and planning processes based on the requirements
- Translate the processes to the IT solution.
- Finetune the process definition based on improvements suggestions, IT solution features and/or limitations.
Education and experience:
- Relevant knowledge of Capex and Opex management.
- Experience with requirements definition.
- Experience with process definition.
- Experience with translation of processes into IT solutions
- Experience with agile way of working.
- Experience with process visualization and/or modeling tools
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical, result driven and strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other disciplines.
- Fluent in Dutch & English, verbal and written.
- Eligible to work in Veldhoven, The Netherlands.