Experience with Elastic
As an IT Operations Architect you will be helping the customer, from designing small innovation accelerators to large scale delivery projects. This role concentrates on the architectural support on IT Operations projects, with Monitoring, Event Management Logging , Automation, AIOps and ITSM solutions to support the Infrastructure, Applications and business processes required by the client. Included in the focus areas is measuring of, and reporting on, the performance of the various components of an (IT) service. Apart from the IT Operations knowledge it is paramount for an IT Operations Architect to have a decent knowledge of Infrastructure and virtualization solutions in order to provide the sizing needed to run the solution.
You will be a key member of the account and architect teams analysing complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts, risks, develop and implement solutions. You will be expected to guide other professionals, adapt communications and approaches to conclude negotiations with various partners, resulting in common agreements. You are expected to be innovative and develop solutions using the latest technologies
You will be responsible for the Architecture and Implementations of Logmanagement and Analytics based on Elastic and Observability based Stackstate.
• Create the required artifacts (design document, diagrams, build book, etc..)
• Design and implement the IT Operations tooling to support the solution
• Work closely with various teams to gather business and technical requirements
• Accountable for successful delivery of highly complex, multi-disciplined consulting engagements that deliver lasting and measurable value to the client
• Develop a point of view, capture, prioritise and analyse technical (functional and non-functional) requirements
• Possess strong leadership skills and further the evolution of intellectual capital assets and developing architectural resources
• Manage the technical architectural contract terms and conditions
• Educate, mentor and coach teams in applying architectural techniques
• Leading the teams during Major Incidents and provide recommendations on fastest path to the major incident recovery or supporting technical delivery teams with root cause analysis for Major Incidents
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Hands-on experience in solution design and delivery
- Experience in delivering complex IT projects
- Strong understanding & delivery experience of architecture frameworks
- Good understanding of a typical Well Architected framework type of methodology for defining Architectures
- Good understanding of Kubernetes deployments (Openshift, Karbon etc)
- Good understanding of current market with regards to Observability and Elastic.
- Good understanding of current market with regards to AIOps, Monitoring (including APM) and Elastic.
- Experience using agile delivery methods
- Good communication skills, able to articulate complex technologies to project managers and customer technical enterprise teams
- Strong Organisational skills and able to work without supervision
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- The Open Group – Master Certified Architect (or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of security and how to apply these in the IT Operations Domain
- Good knowledge of IT Operations (Event Management, Monitoring, IAOps, Log Management)
- Good knowledge of Elastic Framework (Log Management, APM etc)
- Knowledge Stackstate or comparable product
- Exposed to demands of travel and irregular work hours
Vanwege de eindklant is er een screening van toepassing waarbij een Nederlands paspoort vereist is, de gemiddelde doorlooptijd hiervan bedraagt 6 tot 8 weken.