DUTCH Language and Dutch passport is mandatory
Has knowledge of all aspects of risk and compliance management lifecycles ranging from regulatory requirements, policies to control objectives, risk assessments, controls and issue management and the setup of the governance and reporting to department leaders and stakeholders.
- Set up the Control Compliance Framework based on agreed requirements and communicate to all relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to project planning, scope development and project execution for all aspects of risk and compliance management within ServiceNow GRC .
- Create necessary documentation (procedures and work instructions) for delivery management teams and end users for all defined GRC processes and project deliverables.
- Implement the GRC module of ServiceNow with measurable controls to enable execution of control compliance management.
- Participate in external/internal audits.
- Implement automated solutions
- Assess data and automate processes
- Make recommendations to management
Qualifications and Skills:
- Has 5+ years experience in IT and Governance, Risk and Compliance roles with knowledge of relevant GRC processes, like risk management, compliance management, audit management, issue management.
- Experience with ServiceNow GRC
- Has deep knowledge of Risk Management methodologies, frameworks and principles
- Excellent understanding of IT delivery and its operational processes
- Has strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience with presenting and communicating to Executive Management
- At least bachelors degree (HBO or WO) in Information Systems, Risk Management or other related field.
- Certifications highly desired (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC etc)