Microsoft Cloud Engineer
System Engineering Windows
De Meern, Utrecht
Microsoft Cloud Engineer: at home with Azure (DevOps), Terraform and PowerShell?
As a Microsoft Cloud Engineer you will be the partner that companies look for to manage their hybrid cloud infrastructure. You will be part of teams helping LINKITs clients in building secure, scalable and easily-managed PaaS and SaaS solutions. You are an Azure and Office 365 implementation specialist; you take care of implementations of the Microsoft infrastructure and security related software and cloud services. You do not use the portal and click on stuff, but use Terraform/ARM together with Azure DevOps. You also give advice to colleagues guaranteeing security aspects of the design and solution to be delivered and you are a sparring partner for your colleagues in these areas.
Solutions Engineering Team
Due to the crescent embrace of the public cloud, we are seeing more and more demand in the field of hybrid cloud infrastructure, because a part of the application landscape is still in on-premises. To avoid simple lift-and-shift situation we phase out parts of the on-premises setup in modules, requiring someone like you: a Windows Engineer to support that.
What can you expect from it?
- Work in 1 project per time no overloading.
- At least 10% of your time (once every 2 weeks) you will have a Club Day to engage with your team, learn and build cool stuff.
- Writing elegant code, producing well implemented bug-free features, helping develop great products.
- Agile teams and environment.
- An environment that supports continuous learning and taking chances.
- Going to technical conferences with squad members.
- Support to speak at meetups/conferences and write technical articles.
- Curious and self-developing.
- 2 years in an engineering role in the field of Microsoft infrastructure; (MUST)
- Subjects such as single sign-on, end-to-end monitoring, security and performance; (MUST)
- You have experience with Azure AD setup, AADConnect and ADFS; (MUST)
- You have experience with the infrastructure aspects of Office 365; (MUST)
- Infrastructure-as-code is the only way to go with Azure DevOps, Terraform/ARM and
- PowerShell; (MUST)
- You have experience with the implementation of Intune;
- You have experience with the implementation of SCCM;
- An advantage is if you have experience with the implementation of Enterprise Mobility Security suite.
Having the following certifications is an advantage:
- Managing Office 365 Identities & Requirements (MS-100);
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment (AZ-100);
- Microsoft Azure Integration and Security (AZ-101);
- Administering System Center Configuration Manager & Intune (70-696);
- Enabling Office 365 Services (70-347);
- Skype for Business (70-333 / 70-334)
What we offer can best be described using our core values:
- Trust: At LINKIT you will have 10% of your time to spend freely on personal development and sharing knowledge.
- Knowledge: At LINKIT you will have an unlimited training budget and the possibility to visit (international) knowledge events.
- Collaboration: At LINKIT you will have the chance to work together with colleagues who excel (within their area of expertise).
- Drive: At LINKIT you will be able to be an expert within your area of expertise by learning and sharing with the community (for more information: itnext.io).
- Reliability: On a daily basis the biggest companies and governments in the Netherlands rely on our knowledge and expertise. We do what we say.
And, of course, you will have:
- A great salary;
- A lease car / public transport business card;
- A great working environment. LINKIT is a horizontal organization with a nice atmosphere: you will be able to have a beer with the CEO on our weekly Friday afternoon drink.
LINKIT; Top Employee & more than 20 years great at what we do!
LINKIT is an open and informal organization where we strive to achieve our goals and ambitions. People are motivating and helping each other, successes are being celebrated, and meanwhile there is always time for a game of table tennis, table soccer, FIFA, and, of course, the Friday afternoon drink. Thanks to all of this, LINKIT was voted the winner of the Top Employer award in 2017!
At LINKIT all consultants are part of an expertise team (we name them: squads). As member of the Engineering squad you will be able to share knowledge with other squad members during our club days (biweekly during office hours!), visit events, attend trainings, and join our social events!
Our squad structure enables our employees in their personal development, by facilitating a squad specific knowledge matrix, a personal development path, transfer of knowledge, and, of course, dedicated time!
CONTACT Us. We are happy to answer your questions
Other vacancies that
you might like
Cloud Engineer (medior & senior) | LINKIT
A Cloud Engineer is responsible for managing the design, build, implementation and continuous improv... Read more...