System Engineer Linux (medior & senior)
System Engineering Linux
De Meern, Utrecht
System Engineer Linux: You have a passion for open source technologies and standards!
What can you expect from it?
- Work in 1 project per time no overloading.
- At least 10% of your time (once every 2 weeks) you will have a Club Day to engage with your team, learn and build cool stuff.
- A part of your job will be talking to developers, testers and the business, not just scripting & configuration.
- Agile teams and environment.
- An environment that supports continuous learning and taking chances.
- Going to technical conferences DevOpsDays, Dataworks Summit, Strata,
- Support to speak at meetups/conferences and write technical articles.
- Work and mindset at Bachelors or Masters level.
- Curious and self-developing.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Linux distributions like RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian and Suse.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl and Bash.
- Knowledge of configuration management/automation tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef an SaltStack.
- Knowledge of monitoring & analytics tools like Nagios, Splunk, Elasticsearch, Logstash, FluentD and Kibana.
- Knowledge of containerization tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos and Marathon.
What we offer can best be described using our core values:
- Trust: At LINKIT you will have 10% of your time to spend freely on personal development and sharing knowledge.
- Knowledge: At LINKIT you will have an unlimited training budget and the possibility to visit (international) knowledge events.
- Collaboration: At LINKIT you will have the chance to work together with colleagues who excel (within their area of expertise).
- Drive: At LINKIT you will be able to be an expert within your area of expertise by learning and sharing with the community (for more information: itnext.io).
- Reliability: On a daily basis the biggest companies and governments in the Netherlands rely on our knowledge and expertise. We do what we say.
And, of course, you will have:
- A great salary;
- A lease car / public transport business card
- A great working environment. LINKIT is a flat organization where you will be able to have a beer with the CEO on the Friday afternoon drink.
LINKIT; Top Employee & more than 20 years great at what we do!
LINKIT is an open and informal organization where we strive to achieve our goals and ambitions. People are motivating and helping each other, successes are being celebrated, and meanwhile there is always time for a game of table tennis, table soccer, FIFA, and, of course, the Friday afternoon drink. Thanks to all of this, LINKIT was voted the winner of the Top Employer award in 2017!
At LINKIT all consultants are part of an expertise team (we name them: squads). As member of the Engineering squad you will be able to share knowledge with other squad members during our club days (biweekly during office hours!), visit events, attend trainings, and join our social events!
Our squad structure enables our employees in their personal development, by facilitating a squad specific knowledge matrix, a personal development path, transfer of knowledge, and, of course, dedicated time! Therefore a System Engineer Linux has the chance to grow into a role as Cloud Engineer, CI/CD Engineer and/or Data Engineer.
CONTACT Us. We are happy to answer your questions
Other vacancies that
you might like
Network Engineer (Medior & Senior) | LINKIT
Wil jij je als Network Engineer verder ontwikkelen en uitdagende projecten vervullen bij aansprekend... Read more...
- Network engineering
- De Meern, Utrecht