Are you ready to dive deeper into your potential as a Mendix Developer? To surround yourself with our team of over 15 experienced Mendix Developers in the Netherlands, South Africa & Germany? This is your place to be!
At LINKIT, we prioritize self-development in any way. Whether it is by facilitating knowledge-sharing sessions during our bi-weekly Club Days, attending events & training, an unlimited budget, and 10% of your time free to upgrade your skills or fun activities to prioritize your well-being. You will work in a professional, accessible, fun, and innovative environment in which you can further develop your technical and soft skills in a short amount of time.
As a knowledge-driven organization, it is our mission to facilitate unlimited possibilities to evolve, excel and inspire in your field. Our squad structure ensures that our colleagues are optimally facilitated in their personal development. Through a squad-specific knowledge matrix, a personal development trajectory, knowledge sharing and dedicated time to assist in self-development. We firmly believe in this investment as it sets a strong foundation to enable you to reach your full potential. This is the core of why we do what we do. Still following? Let’s explore more!
The top-of-mind priorities in your role as Mendix Developer at LINKIT:
- Developing (enterprise) applications using the Mendix platform
- Coaching and inspiring Mendix Developers with less experience than you
- Finding solutions to complex design and software architecture challenges
- Building design architectures that integrate existing systems of our customers
- Mapping and optimizing client processes
- Embracing a proactive role within the Mendix Community!
Must Have’s & Nice to Have’s:
- A completed Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the Mendix field
- Obtained certificate: Mendix Advanced Developer
- Extensive knowledge of System integration, Data Modeling & UX
- Experience with agile work (SCRUM)
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture
- Fluent in English; both in writing and word
- The following competencies; analytical, problem-solving
What can you count on? A glimpse of our offer:
- An excellent salary
- A flexible pension rate
- A lease car/NS business card
- An iPhone
- A Microsoft Surface laptop or Macbook
- Daily lunch at the office!
- A fun Mendix team with great ambitions
- An accessible atmosphere with ‘VRIMIBO’s’ and many team & well-being events; including our yearly Ski-trip and this year’s epic weekend in Slovenia to celebrate our 25th year anniversary!
Why we believe it’s a sustainable offer:
- Trust: At LINKIT, you get up to 10% of your time to spend on personal development and knowledge sharing;
- Knowledge: At LINKIT, you have an unlimited training budget and the opportunity to attend (international) knowledge events;
- Collaboration: At LINKIT, you have the chance to work daily with colleagues who excel (within their field of expertise);
- Drive: At LINKIT, you have the opportunity to be an expert in your field by learning and sharing with the community (check our community on itnext.io);
- Reliable: You get to join us on our quest of making an impact at the largest companies and governments in the Netherlands.
LINKIT – A great place to work; an offer you can’t refuse:
LINKIT is an open and informal organization where we strive to achieve our goals and ambitions. People are motivated, eager to help each other and successes are celebrated along the way. We have our own 'well-being' platform where everyone shares her/his passions and hobbies. On this platform we host various events including;
- Food & lifestyle;
- Sports & fitness;
- Mindset & spiritual;
- Social & cultural
- Team Building;
- Music & dance.
From cooking and yoga workshops to mountain biking or kickboxing clinics, motorcycle tours, friendly padel matches, soccer tournaments, ski trips, retro game nights and so on. Whatever your background or interest may be, we welcome everyone. Our organization is rich in culture; we have a total of 20 different nationalities working with us and are very proud of that!
LINKIT is a solution provider and an IT Sourcing specialist and, thanks to almost 25 years of experience, a knowledge-driven strategic IT partner. Our IT-Squads in the fields of AI & Data Engineering, Cloud & IoT, Full stack Web development, UX/UI, Low-code and Quality Assurance build in-house solutions and provide consultants and teams for top 500 companies such as KLM, ING, ASML, and governments. This gives us a wide variety of clients and projects and broad expertise. In short, an accessible and vibrant environment with great opportunities and possibilities to (continue to) develop yourself.
Do you feel the calling? Apply now; develop, excel, and inspire at LINKIT and continue your journey as the ultimate Explorer!