System Engineering Windows
Senior Systems Engineer die aantoonbare ervaring heeft met Windows server 2016, O365, Citrix 6.5/7.15, AcrServe en PowerShell
As a Systems Engineer you are responsible for providing Infrastructure solutions and support across multiple offices and in different jurisdiction time zones. You provide a professional level of service which promotes Technology throughout the group. You assist with the implementation of IT strategy and with the maintenance and ongoing support of all IT infrastructure within the group, ensuring IT security if adhered to at all times. When necessary, you help assisting on integration processes for acquisitions. You effectively communicate in customer environments. There may be the need for travel to other group offices in order to deliver projects and services.
- Working within the IT team delivering IT Infrastructure solutions and support which spans offices in multiple jurisdictions and time zones
- Manage the maintenance and completion of IT operational tasks (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Ensure maximum availability and uptime of systems running on hardware, such as email systems and systems relying on database servers and file servers.
- Ensure that all systems are fully backed-up and resilient and that data is stored securely in line with IT security requirements.
- Implementation of IT strategy across the group and in agreement with the Executive Committee
- Ensure IT security is at the forefront of all delivery, minimising any potential risk of data loss from the organisation.
- Following acquisitions, assist when necessary the project team with the integration.
- Management of key hardware, including servers, firewalls and routers, switches, PCs, printers and multi-function devices and telephone equipment.
- Work with suppliers and third parties in delivery of services and project, adhering to IT security requirements.
- Encouraging teamwork and assisting to develop fellow team members skills and knowledge.
- Uphold Vistras values by promoting a culture of professionalism and teamwork.
- Have a clear understanding of Vistras overall vision and direction.
The candidate will be part of the IT Service Delivery team supporting offices in multiple jurisdictions and also support IT Infrastructure solutions Preferable knowledge in technology areas such as (e.g. Hyper-V, Nimble storage, Windows Server 2016, AWS or Azure, O365, Citrix 6.5/7.15, ArcServe, Mimecast, McAfee EPO and encryption, PowerShell, Windows 7/10, ITIL v3 - not limited to)
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with certificates for technology areas (e.g. Hyper-V, Nimble storage, Windows Server 2016, AWS or Azure, O365, Citrix 6.5/7.15, ArcServe, Mimecast, McAfee EPO and encryption, PowerShell, Windows 7/10, ITIL v3).
- Advanced technical troubleshooting skills
- Advanced networking knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a global team and in/for different jurisdictions
- A minimum of 3 years experience within a similar role
- Experience with working in project teams
- Dutch and English speaking
We aim to attract and retain our industrys most talented people, who share our vision of being a leading global player.
Whether you are an expert in trusts, funds or corporate services, a specialist with experience in specific jurisdictions; or someone who is skilled in a support service, you will find Vistra geographically and culturally diverse, but with shared values and goals.
We are open and transparent, working together and sharing expertise in order to meet our clients needs. We have drive and passion, and we all share in the success that this brings.
If you would like to join an exciting and vibrant organisation, where you will work closely with other talented people, be supported in your professional development, and share our passion and our values, please apply.
CONTACT Us. We are happy to answer your questions
Other vacancies that
you might like
Microsoft Cloud Engineer | LINKIT
Microsoft Cloud Engineer: at home with Azure (DevOps), Terraform and PowerShell?As a Microsoft Cloud... Read more...
- System Engineering Windows
- Azure , DevOps (+ 2 more)
- De Meern, Utrecht