System Engineering Linux
Linux engineer (DevOps, agile)
- OPS-engineer with DEV-affinity
- Knowledge of operating system AIX, Linux (Red Hat) and Windows
- Experience with application deployments with tooling like Udeploy and/or XLdeploy
- Broad experience with application support. Preferably within a complex/banking environment.
- Basis scripting knowledge (Kornshell, Bash)
- Willing to conduct changes outside office hours and/or be on call
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of mainframe operating system (z/OS).
- Experience with scheduling tooling like Control-M, OPC and TWS (TWS will eventually be default)
- Knowledge of MQ (basic)
- Knowledge of Websphere (basic)
- Knowledge of databases (SQL, DB2, Oracle)
- Experience with cloud environments
- Basis knowledge of HTML, networking TCP/IP and universal command
Business Level English with Dutch as extra language preferred
ITIL / Agile / Devops Knowledge
IBM manages the global IT infrastructure of ABN AMRO and helps the bank to innovate and improve in the coming years in a dynamic market where developments follow each other in rapid succession. There is one thing about this: it mainly happens online. That is why ABN AMRO translates its products and services into customer-friendly digital propositions. This means continuous renewal. IBM is helping the bank and is currently focusing on the migration of applications to the cloud, the optimization of infrastructure and the development of mobile solutions.
ABN AMRO is a multi-vendor environment, so you must be able to cooperate well with other stakeholders to come to the best solution for both ABN AMRO and IBM
Apart from that an agile way-of-working is adopted through Scrum and Kanban. Apart from that a transition will take place towards DevOps and CI/CD. New and additional skills will become a must-have.
Why would you be willing to work at RB Distributions?
A lot is happening within RB distributions. Recently transition to Devops is ungoing. A big advantage of RB Distributions is that a lot has been/must be automated and its all well documented. The team responsible for 225 applications.
CONTACT Us. We are happy to answer your questions
Other vacancies that
you might like
Linux Security Engineer
Responsibility Description Linux Security EngineerAct as liaison between Security Department and Cus... Read more...
- Security Show 1 more