What can you expect from it?
- Work in 1 project per time no overloading.
- At least 10% of your time (once every 2 weeks) you will have a Club Day to engage with your team, learn and build cool stuff.
- Writing elegant code, producing well implemented bug-free features, helping develop great products.
- Agile teams and environment.
- An environment that supports continuous learning and taking chances.
- Going to technical conferences dotJS, AmsterdamJS, AngularConnect, ngEurope, ReactAmsterdam, ReactEurope, Vue.js Amsterdam ...
- Support to speak at meetups/conferences and write technical articles.
- Work and mindset at Bachelors or Masters level.
- Curious and self-developing.
- Minimum of a year of experience in a similar position.
- You currently use or are willing to use TDD when developing.
- You know what clean code is and you acknowledge that you write code for other people.
- You have used leading frameworks/techniques like:
- React Track: ReactJS, React Native.
- Angular Track: AngularJS/Angular, Ionic, NativeScript.
- Backend Track: Node.js, Express, GraphQL, MongoDB.
- General Track: Vue.js, Polymer, Redux, PWA.
- You are able to tackle extreme UI challenges with next generation CSS, web APIs such as WebGL, WebVR and animations.
- You have experience with unit testing and test automation with any or more of: Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, Jasmine/Mocha, Appium, etc.
- You have knowledge of Continuous integration and deployment of apps with node scripting.
- You are confident with using unix/linux command line, and you make use of CLIs.
What we offer can best be described using our core values:
- Trust: At LINKIT you will have 10% of your time to spend freely on personal development and sharing knowledge.
- Knowledge: At LINKIT you will have an unlimited training budget and the possibility to visit (international) knowledge events.
- Collaboration: At LINKIT you will have the chance to work together with colleagues who excel (within their area of expertise).
- Drive: At LINKIT you will be able to be an expert within your area of expertise by learning and sharing with the community (for more information: itnext.io).
- Reliability: On a daily basis the biggest companies and governments in the Netherlands rely on our knowledge and expertise. We do what we say.
And, of course, you will have:
- A great salary;
- A lease car / public transport business card
- A great working environment. LINKIT is a horizontal organization with a nice atmosphere: you will be able to have a beer with the CEO on our weekly Friday afternoon drink.
LINKIT; Top Employee & more than 20 years great at what we do!
LINKIT is an open and informal organization where we strive to achieve our goals and ambitions. People are motivating and helping each other, successes are being celebrated, and meanwhile there is always time for a game of table tennis, table soccer, FIFA, and, of course, the Friday afternoon drink. Thanks to all of this, LINKIT was voted the winner of the Top Employer award in 2017!
Our squad structure enables our employees in their personal development, by facilitating a squad specific knowledge matrix, a personal development path, transfer of knowledge, and, of course, dedicated time!
CONTACT Us. We are happy to answer your questions
Other vacancies that
you might like
Java Developer (junior, medior & senior) | LINKIT
A Java Developer at LINKIT will develop, test and deploy applications build in Java, Scala & Spr... Read more...
- Backend development
- De Meern, Utrecht