A Java Developer at LINKIT will develop, test and deploy applications build in Java, Scala & Spring. The developer will provide high quality code solutions to meet business requirement in the implementation, enhancement and support of digital solutions of our customers. We love to experiment with new frameworks, libraries and tools and keep up with the rapidly evolving open source ecosystem. Are you an developer whose knowledge and experience contributes for the growth of colleagues and customers? Join the team!
What can you expect from it?
- Work in 1 project per time no overloading.
- At least 10% of your time (once every 2 weeks) you will have a Club Day to engage with your team, learn and build cool stuff.
- Writing elegant code, producing well implemented bug-free features, helping develop great products.
- Work in an agile way, in great teams, where you can proudly present your latest achievements every 2 weeks.
- An environment that supports continuous learning and taking chances.
- Going to technical conferences JFall, Spring-io, ...
- Support to speak at meetups/conferences and write technical articles.
LINKIT; Top Employee & more than 21 years great at what we do!
LINKIT is an open and informal organization where we strive to achieve our goals and ambitions. People are motivating and helping each other, successes are being celebrated, and meanwhile there is always time for a game of table tennis, table soccer, FIFA, and, of course, the Friday afternoon drink. Thanks to all of this, LINKIT was voted the winner of the Top Employer award in 2017!
At LINKIT all consultants are part of an expertise team (we name them: squads). As member of the Backend (Java) squad you will be able to share knowledge with other squad members during our club days (biweekly during office hours!), visit events, attend trainings, and join our social events!
Our squad structure enables our employees in their personal development, by facilitating a squad specific knowledge matrix, a personal development path, transfer of knowledge, and, of course, dedicated time!
What we offer can best be described using our core values:
- Trust: At LINKIT you will have 10% of your time to spend freely on personal development and sharing knowledge.
- Knowledge: At LINKIT you will have an unlimited training budget and the possibility to visit (international) knowledge events.
- Collaboration: At LINKIT you will have the chance to work together with colleagues who excel (within their area of expertise).
- Drive: At LINKIT you will be able to be an expert within your area of expertise by learning and sharing with the community (for more information: itnext.io).
- Reliability: On a daily basis the biggest companies and governments in the Netherlands rely on our knowledge and expertise. We do what we say.
And, of course, you will have:
- A great salary;
- A lease car / public transport business card;
- Laptop: Do you want a Mac? no problem!
- A great working environment. LINKIT is a horizontal organization with a nice atmosphere: you will be able to have a beer with the CEO on our weekly Friday afternoon drink.