A .NET Developer at LINKIT will develop, test and deploy applications build in .NET (C#). The developer will provide high quality code solutions to meet business requirement in the implementation, enhancement and support of digital solutions of our customers. We love to experiment with new frameworks, libraries and tools and keep up with the rapidly evolving ecosystem. Are you an developer whose knowledge and experience contributes for the growth of colleagues and customers? Join the team!
What can you expect from it?
- Work in 1 project per time no overloading.
- At least up to 10% of your time (once every 2 weeks) you will have a Club Day to engage with your team, learn and build cool stuff.
- Writing elegant code, producing well implemented bug-free features, helping develop great products.
- Work in an agile way, in great teams, where you can proudly present your latest achievements every 2 weeks.
- An environment that supports continuous learning and taking chances.
- Going to technical conferences Microsoft TechDays, Techorama
- Support to speak at meetups/conferences and write technical articles.
- Curious and self-developing.
- Bachelor or Master degree Computer Engineering (MUST).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position (MUST).
- You have used frameworks like: .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET.
- You know in industry standards, such as Web Services, REST, JSON, and XML.
- You have experience with Microservices, MVC, Object Oriented and Reactive Programming concepts and cloud technologies (Azure).
- You know how to work with relational and NoSQL databases.
- You have experience with unit testing and test automation tools.
- You know how to work with Continuous Integration and delivery tools. (nice to have)
What we offer can best be described using our core values:
- Trust: At LINKIT you will have up to 10% of your time to spend freely on personal development and sharing knowledge.
- Knowledge: At LINKIT you will have an unlimited training budget and the possibility to visit (international) knowledge events.
- Collaboration: At LINKIT you will have the chance to work together with colleagues who excel (within their area of expertise).
- Drive: At LINKIT you will be able to be an expert within your area of expertise by learning and sharing with the community (for more information: itnext.io).
- Reliability: On a daily basis the biggest companies and governments in the Netherlands rely on our knowledge & expertise. We do what we say.
And, of course, you will have:
- A great salary;
- A lease car / public transport business card;
- Laptop: Do you want a Mac? no problem!;
- A great working environment. LINKIT is a horizontal organization with a nice atmosphere: you will be able to have a beer with the CEO on our weekly Friday afternoon drink.