Do you want to work with Cloud-native technologies and are you interested in topics such as automation and IoT? Get started within our innovation branch and help our driven Cloud Solutions team to take the next step in the development of our own IoT platform. Work on innovative products for brands such as FC Utrecht or TU Delft and contribute to the development of our junior colleagues. In short; a role in which you will make a visible impact!
As a Cloud Software Engineer at LINKIT you will design and (further) develop our own Cloud-native IoT platform called HIVE. This includes both frontend and backend development, as well as some embedded software engineering on IoT devices. You also play an important role in coaching and guiding junior colleagues in their growth as Cloud Developer. You do all this together with a passionate team of experienced and certified Cloud professionals who value sharing their knowledge and working as a team.
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps and deployment automation practices.
- Deep understanding of application development practices and design patterns, application lifecycle management, and common software architectures.
- Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures.
- Strong understanding of Agile development best practices.
- Understanding of software testing and optimization methodologies, including writing unit tests and executing performance and regression testing.
- HBO/WO work and thinking level
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Team player with technical oversight.
- Curious, inquisitive and driven to develop yourself.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
Knowledge of experience with the below mentioned and/or comparable technology:
- Tools: DevOps, Docker, Docker Hub, GitHub, Visual Studio (Code)
- Techniques: Containerization, Event-Driven Design, Message Driven Design, Serverless
- AZ-900 Fundamentals (optional)
- AZ-204 Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
LINKIT; Top Employee & more than 20 years great at what we do!
LINKIT is an open and informal organization where we strive to achieve our goals and ambitions. People are motivating and helping each other, successes are being celebrated, and meanwhile, there is always time for a game of table tennis, table soccer, FIFA, and, of course, the Friday afternoon drink. Thanks to all of this, LINKIT was voted the winner of the Top Employer award!
At LINKIT all consultants are part of an expert team (we call them: squads). As a member of the Cloud squad, you will be able to share knowledge with other squad members during our club days (biweekly during office hours!), visit events, attend training, and join our social events!
Our squad structure enables our employees in their personal development, by facilitating a squad specific knowledge matrix, a personal development path, transfer of knowledge, and, of course, dedicated time!
What we offer
What we offer can best be described using our core values:
- Trust: At LINKIT you will have up to 10% of your time to spend freely on personal development and sharing knowledge.
- Knowledge: At LINKIT you will have an unlimited training budget and the possibility to visit (international) knowledge events.
- Collaboration: At LINKIT you will have the chance to work together with colleagues who excel (within their area of expertise).
- Drive: At LINKIT you will be able to be an expert within your area of expertise by learning and sharing with the community (for more information: itnext.io).
- Reliability: On a daily basis the biggest companies and governments in the Netherlands rely on our knowledge and expertise. We do what we say.
And, of course, you will have:
- A great salary;
- Travel expense allowance/NS business card/Company car;
Don't meet all the requirements? Nobody does! If you're curious; let's talk!