Are you recently graduated in IT, Natural (Applied) Sciences or Business and finding it challenging to select that one IT Traineeship that stands out in the dense 'Traineeship Jungle'? We get it; the possibilities are endless! That is why we would like to help you navigate to the choice that suits you best.
Imagine growing from a recently graduated, ambitious starter to a confident and conscious Young Professional with specific experience as a Mendix Developer both within a team as well as on client projects. This is the core of our IT Traineeship Mendix Developer. Still following? Let's explore more!
Mendix is a way of building applications much faster through Low code. You work closely with the business and users in order to translate their wishes into a working application. As a Mendix Developer, you have a diverse role on the cutting edge of business and IT.
With this IT Traineeship Mendix Developer, we offer you the best of both worlds: on the one hand, an extensive and intensive training program, in which you learn everything about working with the Mendix Platform. On the other hand, we offer you a challenging and full-fledged starting role as Mendix Developer, in an enthusiastic team of experienced Mendix Developers. You will work in a professional, accessible and innovative environment in which you can develop your technical and soft skills in a short amount of time. As a knowledge-driven organization, it is our mission to facilitate unlimited possibilities to evolve, excel and inspire in your field. We firmly believe in this investment as it sets a strong foundation for your career start and enables you to reach your full potential.
Learning by doing!
In your role as Mendix Developer you will work (often in teams) on the development and maintenance of various applications within the Mendix Low Code Platform. During this traineeship you will gain on-the-job experience with customers such as Lidl and ASML and further develop yourself by simply doing. Within a short period of time you will master the following activities:
- Identifying customer processes that can be improved and take on an advisory role in this;
- Developing applications with the help of the Mendix Platform;
- Analyzing problems and coming up with innovative solutions;
- Working on solutions to complex design and software architecture issues within our customers' systems;
- Working in groups as well as individually to obtain your 'Intermediate and Advanced Mendix certificate';
- Integrating proactively in the Mendix Community!
What else can you count on? We offer:
- An unforgettable Traineeship Kick-off in Düsseldorf Germany;
- An intensive bootcamp followed by a year of full-time work at LINKIT for one of our clients;
- A steep learning curve! Because, it doesn't stop with this bootcamp. Both during the bootcamp as well as during the first year, the focus remains on applying and expanding personal and technical knowledge;
- A good salary during the Traineeship and salary increase after completion;
- Obtaining the Mendix Intermediate & Advanced certification;
- Daily lunch at the office!
- A fun Mendix team with great ambitions;
- An accessible atmosphere with ‘VRIMIBO’s’ and many (team) events.