The Cloud Architect is responsible for the design and implementation of a technical solution, and the associated supporting and/or necessary processes, that support a business objective.
The Cloud Architect is responsible for the overall vision of what the solution will consist of once it is in Azure, as well as building out the migration plan. They are typically the go-to-resource for helping the customer to understand the tradeoffs of the approach to migrating or modernizing workloads as well as setting up the target Azure environment with appropriate controls for governance.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- Understanding of cloud governance technologies for cost management and control.
- Deep technical experience in enterprise mobile, identity and access control, & security solutions.
- HBO/WO work and thinking level.
- Technical oversight.
- Stakeholder management.
- Relationship management.
- Prior work experience in consulting/architecting position within a software and/or service company.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
- Strong written and spoken presentations skills with a high degree of comfort with senior audiences.
- Able to represent with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Highly organized.
knowledge of experience with the below mentioned and / or comparable technology:
- Tools: Azure DevOps, Visual Studio (Code), Microsoft Threat Modelling Tool, Microsoft Visio
- Languages and Frameworks: PowerShell, Bash, UML, JSON, YAML
- Techniques: TOGAF, Architecture-as-code, C4 Architecture Modelling, Containerization, Event Driven Design, Message Driven Design, Serverless
AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals (optional)
AZ-104 Azure Administrator Associate -and/or- AZ-204 Azure Developer Associate
AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
AZ-304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design
What we offer can best be described using our core values:
- Trust: At LINKIT you will have up to 10% of your time to spend freely on personal development and sharing knowledge.
- Knowledge: At LINKIT you will have an unlimited training budget and the possibility to visit (international) knowledge events.
- Collaboration: At LINKIT you will have the chance to work together with colleagues who excel (within their area of expertise).
- Drive: At LINKIT you will be able to be an expert within your area of expertise by learning and sharing with the community (for more information: itnext.io).
- Reliability: On a daily basis the biggest companies and governments in the Netherlands rely on our knowledge and expertise. We do what we say.
And, of course, you will have:
- A great salary;
- A lease car / public transport business card;
- A great working environment. LINKIT is a horizontal organization with a nice atmosphere: you will be able to have a beer with the CEO on our weekly Friday afternoon drink.
LINKIT; Top Employee & more than 22 years great at what we do!
LINKIT is an open and informal organization where we strive to achieve our goals and ambitions. People are motivating and helping each other, successes are being celebrated, and meanwhile there is always time for a game of table tennis, table soccer, FIFA, and, of course, the Friday afternoon drink. Thanks to all of this, LINKIT was voted the winner of the Top Employer award!
At LINKIT all consultants are part of an expertise team (we name them: squads). As member of the Engineering squad you will be able to share knowledge with other squad members during our club days (biweekly during office hours!), visit events, attend trainings, and join our social events!
Our squad structure enables our employees in their personal development, by facilitating a squad specific knowledge matrix, a personal development path, transfer of knowledge, and, of course, dedicated time!