LINKIT is looking for an Automation Engineer to join our Cloud Solutions Team.
An Automation Engineer is responsible for the automation of development and deployment activities. They should have skills to implement and support development activities via Continuous Integration (CI), continuous deployment and delivery (CD) methods.
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps and deployment automation practices.
- Deep understanding of automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) .
- Understanding of software testing and optimization methodologies, including executing performance and regression testing and building test plans and cases.
- HBO/WO work and thinking level.
- Technical oversight.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Curious, inquisitive and a drive to develop yourself.
- Highly organized.
Tools: Ansible, Azure DevOps, Docker, GitHub, HELM, Kubernetes, Terraform, Visual Studio (Code)
Techniques: Containerization, Infrastructure-as-Code, Configuration-as-Code, Serverless
AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals (optional)
AZ-104 Azure Administrator Associate -and/or- AZ-204 Azure Developer Associate
AZ-400 DevOps Engineer Expert
What we offer can best be described using ourcore values:
- Trust: At LINKIT you will have up to 10% of your time to spend freely on personal development and sharing knowledge.
- Knowledge: At LINKIT you will have an unlimited training budget and the possibility to visit (international) knowledge events.
- Collaboration: At LINKIT you will have the chance to work together with colleagues who excel (within their area of expertise).
- Drive: At LINKIT you will be able to be an expert within your area of expertise by learning and sharing with the community (for more information: itnext.io).
- Reliability: On a daily basis the biggest companies and governments in the Netherlands rely on our knowledge and expertise. We do what we say.
And, of course, you will have:
- A great salary;
- A lease car / public transport business card;
- A great working environment. LINKIT is a horizontal organization with a nice atmosphere: you will be able to have a beer with the CEO on our weekly Friday afternoon drink.
LINKIT; Top Employee & more than 20 years great at what we do!
LINKIT is an open and informal organization where we strive to achieve our goals and ambitions. People are motivating and helping each other, successes are being celebrated, and meanwhile there is always time for a game of table tennis, table soccer, FIFA, and, of course, the Friday afternoon drink. Thanks to all of this, LINKIT was voted the winner of the Top Employer award!
At LINKIT all consultants are part of an expertise team (we name them: squads). As member of the Cloud squad you will be able to share knowledge with other squad members during our club days (biweekly during office hours!), visit events, attend trainings, and join our social events!
Our squad structure enables our employees in their personal development, by facilitating a squad specific knowledge matrix, a personal development path, transfer of knowledge, and, of course, dedicated time!